Sunday, September 03, 2006

What is a Medical Intuitive?

Many times, clients will ask me what exactly is a medical intuitive. First of all, I let them know that a medical intuitive is not a doctor or nurse. I'm not an MD and cannot provide a diagnosis nor can I prescribe for them. That said, what I can do is give them a detailed psychic look at what I see as going on in their body, provide them with the information precisely the way my Sources give it to me and send them back to their own choice of health care practitioner.

Because my educational background is in the life sciences and medicine, when I take a peek inside the human body, the information comes to me in very detailed layers. I guess a good description would be that I'm kind of like a walking, talking CT scan. Muscles, bones, blood vessels, body chemistry all speak to me, but so do things on the microscropic or cellular level. Overlay on top of that a connection between which body systems are going wrong and add in a dose of understanding of the emotions behind the dis-ease and you have a better sense of what my everyday psychic work is like.

I took a big hint from the readings of Edgar Cayce in how I gather medical intuitive information about a specific person. When someone calls me, I ask their full name, birthdate and the city and state where they reside. I'm not asking because I'm doing astrology on the individual...I gather this information because I want to get details about the right person. Let's see if I can explain. If you were to ask me to look at Tom Smith, there are thousands and thousands of Tom's. If you ask me to look at Tom Smith in Chicago, Illinois, there may still be dozens. But if you ask me to look at Thomas Jackson Smith who was born on March 25, 1959 who resides in Chicago, Illinois...then there is just one and only one man who fits all those parameters.

I start with my sketch pad and put the person's info near the top of the page. Then I open up clairvoyantly and ask the Universe for any and all medical information available. I take a good pen and beginning at the head, slowly draw an outline of the body. As the sketch forms, I'm shown where the energy is something other than "normal." Sometimes old injuries pop out, sometimes upcoming ones do. Often times my psychic Sources tell me whole phrases about what's going wrong as well as what the body needs to correct the problem. After I've outlined the entire person, I slowly scan back and forth over top of the sketch seeking more details. Often, by the time I'm done, the entire page is filled with information and then some.

Because I know a great deal about alternative medicine, I'm comfortable working with folks who prefer accupuncturists, chiropractors, herbalists, nutritionists, homeopathists and those who lean toward Ayurvedic medicine. I also have a knack for helping to explain in lay persons terms what traditional Western medical doctors are doing, why they precribe certain medicines and what traditional test results mean. My goal is to help my clients understand their own bodies better. The more educated you are about your own health, the better you can make choices as to how to get healthy again.

How this intuitive process works, I have to confess I'm not entirely sure. All I know is that the accuracy seems to be quite high and the clairvoyant details very specific. When I'm done with the sketch, I simply provide this information to my clients exactly the way it has been presented to me. Again, I won't tell them what to do with it, nor prescribe anything but will encourage them to continue to work with their own health care practitioner.

No comments: