Saturday, September 09, 2006

Practicing Psychic Skills (while fishing)

I'm always encouraging my students and clients to practice their psychic skills on a daily basis. If you can put yourself into a situation where you reach out with your intuition, get information, and then get immediate confirmation (or denial) that what you psychically perceive is accurate, you can improve upon the skill level you already have.

I discovered a new method of practice yesterday while I was fishing. As usual, I took two poles down to my favorite catfish hole, baited up, cast out, and set them on their makeshift stands to wait. Maybe it was the full moon effect, but I started to realize that I could look at the poles and know which one was going to have a nibble next. Then I began to realize that I was getting the signal to pick up the pole just prior to the fish striking the bait.

How is that possible? Is the fish sending a telepathic signal? Am I remote viewing seconds into the future to see which line has movement. Heck, beats me. I just noticed the fact yesterday and am still in the experimental stage with it, but with the number of nibbles I had versus catfish I caught yesterday, I'm not going to argue with what works!

Oh, for those of you who are curious, the bait was chicken livers and the largest catfish measured two and a half feet long.

No comments: