Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Swine Flu Vacinations linked to Nerve Disease

As a psychic and medical intuitive, honestly, I'd been waiting for the scary news about severe and life threatening reactions to the swine flu vaccine to pop up for about 2 weeks.

When I read this week that the Health Protection Agency in the United Kingdom alerted over 600 neurologists there about a deadly reaction to the swine flu vaccine, I was not surprised! The HPA warned neurologists that a disease called Guillian-Barre Syndrome (GBS) seemed to be triggered by administration of the injection.

GBS attacks the protective sheath that covers the nerves. It begins with weakness, often in the extremities about three weeks after exposure and spreads, causing paralysis and inability to breathe, and can be fatal.

Just a couple of weeks prior, our own public health system was encouraging parents to have all infants and children get the swine flu vaccination! As a medical intuitive, I had an immediate negative reaction to that recommendation, and my body instantly shuddered in fear as I read. I recall scanning the article over my morning coffee. Suddenly I put the cup down on my desk with a thunk, and vehemently said out loud, "No...NO!" I remember thinking that the vaccine could and would have terrible consequences for infants and small children and affect many for the rest of their lives. It was so pronounced a premonition that I copied and pasted the article to my daughter who has an 8 month old and encouraged her to NOT get the shot for my grandbaby.

For those who are do not know, the signs and symptoms of Guillain-Barre syndrome may include:

* Prickling, "pins and needles" sensations in your fingers, toes or both
* Weakness or tingling sensations in your legs that spread to your upper body
* Unsteady walking or inability to walk
* Difficulty with eye movement, facial movement, speaking, chewing or swallowing
* Severe pain in your lower back
* Difficulty with bladder control or intestinal functions
* Very slow heart rate or low blood pressure
* Difficulty breathing

Most people with Guillain-Barre syndrome experience their most significant weakness within three weeks after symptoms begin. In some cases, signs and symptoms may progress very rapidly with complete paralysis of legs, arms and breathing muscles over the course of a few hours.

Can you imagine being the mother or father of an infant and seeing these symptoms develop in your infant or small child, who can't tell you what's going on?! The thought would terrify any parent!

I'm not a physician. I can't tell you to get the vaccination or not get it...but I DO want folks to do their reading and research before hand so that they know exactly what they are getting into!

What I am saying is that this particular psychic has a very bad feeling about the swine flu vaccine, and the worse is yet to come.

No comments: