Thursday, August 20, 2009

Remote Viewing Music

A friend of mine called yesterday and when I asked what he was up to, he replied he was on his way to the bookstore to try to find some kind of music suitable for remote viewing to. He asked if I had any suggestions, and my first response was to tell him to find something that didn't have words, and that helped drop him into an alpha state quickly. After I got off the phone with him, I had to stop and think about what I do when I remote view and what sounds or music drops me down into that state.

After pondering a bit, my first reaction was to say....well, listening to nature does that for me. That's why I go fishing in the evenings. I get a chance to have Mom Nature dim the lights, I watch the reflection of the sky in the lake's mirror surface, and I listen to the repetitive sounds of cicadas, crickets, and bull frogs.

What...what else has worked really well for me in the past to put me into that deeply receptive alpha state. The best cd's I've found come from www.brainsync.com. I met Kelly Howell, the founder of Brain Sync on a cruise back in the mid 90s and was very, very impressed with her research and how quickly and effectively her hemisphonic recordings put me into a deep alpha/theta state. In particular I recommend one called Deep Meditation and another named Deep Insight.

So, if you're looking for music to do excellent psychic work and remote viewing by (and you don't have a beautiful warm summer's evening handy to sit by the lake and give ear to the bull frogs) check out www.brainsync.com. Great products that really work well, at very reasonable prices.

No comments: