Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Performing at upcoming Farmstasia

October 31st, my palmist friend, Corianne Westvold and I will be heading to the Des Moines area to entertain everyone at Living History Farm's Farmstasia fundraising event. From 6 to 9 pm, we will set up shop inside the old brick Flynn Mansion and help make it a night of fun and spooky merrymaking as we raise money to help support Living History Farms.



I love doing psychic work at events like this and can't wait to meet everyone and see the farms decked out for Halloween. I'm hoping they set us up in a real old fashioned parlor to work in! What a treat!

Now, to think of a good psychic "period" costume! What would they have worn at the turn of the century into the classic 1890 seance parlors? Something long and black I think. Hmmmm!

No comments: