Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Some days are better than others


Today was a good day, although long and hard. I began the day looking at a missing person's case that turned into a murder investigation in Georgia. It was a day when specific names came easily in more than one reading. I like it like that!

Fox 17 TV in Des Moines called today. They wanted to interview me about a separate missing person case here in Iowa that I'll be working on with a couple of dozen other searchers in Woodburn, Iowa on Saturday, September 15th. If you would like to come and join the search, let me know. The terrain is VERY difficult and if you have trouble walking, I don't recommend it.

Investigative cases can range from pretty simple ("Su, I can't find my car keys/wallet/concert tickets! Where are they?!") to pretty awful (missing children who turn out to be victims of a pedophile.) I like the simple ones, but it's the harder ones that are honestly the most important.

The wonderful folks at Court TV's Psychic Detective show have asked if I can give them any other cases to film. We'll see what this case on September 15th turns up. I sure hope we can find the missing gentleman....it's been three years since his disappearance and we need to find closure for this family!

No comments: