Monday, September 03, 2007

Psychic Feedback

It's always really wonderful and VERY helpful when clients call or write back to provide me with feedback about my accuracy as a clairvoyant or a medical intuitive. Just like any other profession, when your job description is "psychic" you can improve faster and increase accuracy with input from those you work for or with.

This is why I encourage my students to keep a journal from the very beginning of their psychic journeying. If you make notes of perceptions that come to you from beyond five senses, later when (if) the feedback comes your way, you can look back and check the accuracy of your work.

Folks often ask me about accuracy in this kind of work. Honestly, it's really hard to measure or gauge....kind of like grading an essay test. Do most folks give me really high marks...yes. I tell my clients up front that I just won't ever be 100% accurate. I don't know anyone who can make that claim in any profession. However, I do believe that if you find a clairvoyant or medical intuitive or psychic that gives you a strong, consistent 80% plus accuracy for details most of the time, then stick with that individual, you've found someone who has a decent handle on their own skills.

So, keep the feedback coming....to me, to yourself if you are working on honing your own skills. Practice with as much feedback as you can get makes for a more skilled psychic!

No comments: