Just to make it official for everyone, my beau (White Otter) and I have decided it's time to combine households here in the Albuquerque, NM area. Otter and I have known one another for almost 2 years now, have been dating since last summer, and finally decided that life's too short and we have way too many spiritual endeavors we want to explore together. I called my children yesterday to let them know, and will be sharing with my parents soon, but suffice it to say we are already making lists of spiritual places here and elsewhere to explore together.
Currently our "Spiritual Travel" bucket list consists of:
1) Chaco Canyon (on horseback?)
2) Dulce, NM area and ancient ruins up that way
3) Seeking out interesting and unusual petroglyphs all over!
4) Checking out some more hot springs
5) Panning for gold, looking for treasure and seeking cool historic places along the Pecos River
6) Rafting down the Rio Grande, the Colorado, the Green or the Snake Rivers.
7) Meeting other sacred clothing designers around and about
8) Learning about the good people of the Zuni Pueblo and their history
9) Picking up some of the local Pueblo Native American words and phrases
10) Checking out the energy vortexes in the Sedona area
If you know of other ideas, please leave a comment below and I can see if we should add it to our list.