Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Iowa Metaphysical Fair

This weekend coming up, (yes, June 5th from 11 to 8 and June 6th from 11 to 5) I will be at the Iowa State Fair Grounds in the 4H building doing 15 minute readings for the general public. This marks 20 years that I've been doing this fair since opening my psychic business in 1991. Wow, sure seems like a long long time ago and far, far away.

I've met some fabulous people in my travels all along the way! Married and divorced, had my youngest son, traveled the Caribbean and to Canada, from the Northwest Coast to the tip of Florida. I've taught psychic skill development classes in Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Kansas, Nebraska, and even out in Delaware. I've been on national as well as international television, and published a book. I've learned about everything from EFT to tornadoes, quantum physics to fire magic. I can honestly say I've lost count of the number of traditional Lakota sweat lodges that I've been to, can't tell you how many star quilts I've made, and truly count learning this way of life as a wonderful blessing. I even learned how to speak a little Lakota along the way.

So, what do the next 20 years bring? Will I be here in another 20? I would like to think so, but that's going to take me buckling down, working harder on my health, simplifying life a lot more, and getting organized.

I think it's a good day to start.

Happy June 1st, 2010! Hope to see you at the Metaphysical Fair!


I

No comments: