Tuesday, January 05, 2010

How Do I Find Dates of Upcoming Events?

When I first began my business, I found a lot of other psychics had a big problem with telling when a future event would happen. They might be able to predict the year, maybe even a season, but not get even close to a specific date. That just didn't seem good enough for me.

So, I created my own method of finding dates of future events psychically. Many of you who have come to see me in person have watched me use this method over and over.

First, I start with a question. Perhaps the question from my client is, "I have my house on the market, when will it sell?" With this, I will often write down the specific address of the house, and my client's question on the sketch pad in front of me. Then, below that I'll write the year. Just below that, I'll begin writing the first letter of each month in order, keeping the question in my head the whole time. I'm gently looking for a change in feel regarding the question and watching my pen and writing for any changes.

So, my sketch pad might look like this:
Shane Smith has his house at 409 Adams St.,
Cambridge, Iowa on the market.
When will it sell?

2010 <-Year
J F M A M J J A <-Months


When I get to, in this case, writing A for the month of August and something won't let me write S for September, I know I've gotten close to finding my target date. Just in case I overshot my month...I'll go back several months from the one that I got stopped at and move forward again, this time week by week.

2010 <-Year
J1F1M1A1M1J1J1A <-Months

.2.2.2.2.2.2.2
.3.3.3.3.3.3.3 <-Weeks
.4.4.4.4.4.4

In my example above as I slowly wrote down the numbers for the weeks of each month, again I held the question in my head and was looking for any kind of feeling of change. Something in this case stopped me as I wrote the 3 for the third week of July of 2010. I just couldn't write the 4 for the 4th week. Again, this tells me I'm getting closer and now I can go back to the first of July and actually go day by day.

2010 <-Year
J1F1M1A1M1J1J1A <-Months

.2.2.2.2.2.2.2
.3.3.3.3.3.3.3 <-Weeks
.4.4.4.4.4.4

123456
78910 <-Days
11 12 13 14
15
16 17 18
19 20 21 22
23........


Even though I was stopped at the third week of July of 2010, I still wanted to make sure I hadn't overshot my mark again, so I went back and began writing the days from the first of July. When I reached July 23, 2010....my pen literally trailed off and something wouldn't let me write the 24th. I usually repeat this day by day part again to make sure I get the same reaction a second or even third time. As I did this confirmation, I received the same answer, that Shane's house would sell on or about July 23, 2010. Over the years I've found that this can get me within about 48 hours of an event, so I often tell folks to look 2 days before to two days after whatever date I give them. Thus, I told Shane to look for the house to have an offer put on it that will be accepted between July 21 and 25, 2010.

No comments: