Friday, August 29, 2008

Shutting out Psychic Noise

Dealing with Psychic Noise

How do you go about shutting out "psychic noise?" How is it possible to work within a noisy, crowded environment, the answer is simply INTENT!

Of course it's optimal when you first start out to want to control your intuitive or psychic learning environment. I myself would love it if I could do all my business sitting next to a lake on a beautiful summer's eve away from phones and electronics, cars and crowds of people. But the honest truth is you don't always have that luxury.

I remember being at the state fair once, and my then four year old son David got separated from the family late in the afternoon in a crowd of 30,000 hot sweaty irritable people. We were in the middle of the midway and I was fighting the rising feeling of panic. I knew I had to act and act quickly, but the din from the crowd and the midway was nearly overwhelming!

I stood in the middle of the throng, stopped, closed my eyes and shut out everything, everything totally and absolutely except for the voice and image of my son. I put myself into his body, and attempted to look through his eyes. I then began to slowly spread out my arms and turn 360 degrees in a circle. Onlookers must have thought I was a little on the nutty side. I didn't care!

Suddenly there was a little psychic tug, and then a stronger one. I whispered "David, it's okay...Mommy's coming to get you." Suddenly there was a tether, a line between him and myself, a psychic string to follow back to his source. I began to move, walking faster and faster through the crowd back toward the brick building we had just come from. A security guard stood near the door. I stopped and out of my mouth suddenly popped, "where is lost and found?" He directed me down the hall and around the corner and I took off following the stronger and stronger pull.

I turned the corner and David was sitting on a stool in lost and found with a cup of water in his hand, being watched over by the lost and found lady. I ran to hug him and thanked and thanked her.

When the need is truly there, the focus and clarity comes as long as you allow it. Know that it can happen!

No comments: