Saturday, March 08, 2008

Psychic training

I recently was interviewed by a reporter from Parade Magazine. She asked me about my day-to-day life as a professional psychic and medical intuitive. It's always interesting to me about what folks are curious about. She wanted to know if a person could take psychokinesis training classes, or telekinesis training. I told her that there are several seminars or paranormal classes available across the country, where people could increase their psychic skills. The Internet and Google tend to be your best friends in this type of a search. Type in what you're looking for, and start surfing the Web!

When it comes to energy projection or abilities with telekinesis, I've never met anyone quite like my friend Andre, who passed through my life three years ago. I've chronicled my experiences with the amazing abilities of this spiritual guru on my website.

I've also been fielding a lot of questions about the economy lately. My advice? Hold on.. we're going for a ride. I see a continued decrease or deflation in the real estate sector, which will end up with higher foreclosure rates. The chickens from the sub-prime mortgage loans are coming home to roost.

No comments: