Sunday, April 08, 2012

Getting ready

I was contacted three weeks ago in mid March by a casting company out of California asking if I would be interested in being the psychic on a new television series that was in the development stages. I let them know that yes, I would be very interested and they sent me a video camera for the interview so that they could ask me some questions over the phone and film my responses. I guess I must have done all right because I got the word about ten days ago that the major network the show was being pitched to approved me. Woot!

I can't disclose any details at this time, but suffice it to say that I've been pulling together the things I need to travel to other states and do paranormal investigation for a number of episodes. I do not yet have the schedule for filming, but the casting director told me it would be "sooner rather than later."

During my interview, I let them know that I could sketch out some of the images that I perceived so that the people I was working with could see essentially through my eyes. I think they liked that idea.

Here's the funny part. Over the past week, I'm already getting images of upcoming places I will be visiting and snapshots of the paranormal things I will see there. So, I've decided to keep a log of what I'm seeing by beginning to sketch things out as they spontaneously show up. This afternoon I completed sketch number two and will continue as long as the images come.

I'm also keeping my dream journal right by my bed and recording my dreams as well as other things that happen during the night.

Two nights ago, I got a 3:30 am spiritual visit. I was getting up to let the dog out, and was sitting at the edge of my bed. I had the curtains open and it was a cloudy night. The moon was not visible, so it was pretty dark. I live in a wooded area and don't have any lights that show though that bedroom window from streetlights or other homes. Suddenly, as I was watching, something large and black wooshed past the window, momentarily making it appear as if everything outside suddenly was blacked out and then was back again. This wasn't a bird, because the entire area outside the window frame was involved. It didn't have a negative feel, just a curious feel, as if someone (male I think) was peeking in from outside my second story bedroom to check me out. There was nothing scary about it, but I certainly was left with a "I wonder who THAT was?" sort of question.

Curiouser and curiouser.

No comments: