Thursday, April 02, 2009

Solar Storm Premonitions


On a regular daily basis, I keep track of all kinds of interesting activity both here on earth, and any thing interesting outside of our little blue marble as well. I monitor geomagnetic phenomena, earthquakes, auroras, asteroids, and all kinds of cool things.

Today, while looking at the spaceweather.com site, I had a sudden psychic "Uh-oh!" moment. Sitting here, sipping coffee, trying to wake up and plan out the day, I saw a graph of the current lack of solar activity and had a strong and sudden flash that nearly made me spill my cup.

It wasn't that the graph told me that we were in a period of high activity...it is the unprecedented lack of solar activity that suddenly woke me up. Currently we're in a time period that's called a solar minimum...translate little if any sunspot activity. That's usually a good thing as solar flares that get released in the general direction of earth can cause everything from beautiful auroras to loss of satellite communication to major power outages.

But right now, the severe lack of sunspots is record setting. The experts at NASA are calling it a "deep solar minimum." That may sound really nice unless you miss the auroras. However, my psychic concern is that when the sunspot activity begins to increase again you will see an over compensation on the sun's part for the lull we are in now.

This is the quiet before the STORMS!

And I do mean storms! A series of solar flares is coming starting between March 12-30th of 2012, some of which will hit Earth, some of which will not. One in particular will bring the beauty of auroras as far south as Austin, TX and will knock out many satellites, severely affect the internet infrastructure, and much of the electrical power grid in Europe and the North and South American regions.

The whole impact of the 2012-2013 storms hit me so hard this morning that my instinct was to immediately, right now, today, consider saving money to purchase a generator so my house could have power...or start installing wind and solar power equipment, or both.

It was a pretty big psychic whomp that came hard, fast and out of the blue. I've never, ever been a person to say the world will end in 2012...not once in all my years of doing this work. However, I AM saying we are in for one hell of a series of electrical storms that may affect anything and everything electronic in many first world countries. Look around...is there ANYTHING you do that doesn't involve electricity every few minutes?

We have 35 months to prepare.

This is one of those bolts out of the blue that I'm going to take seriously.

1 comment:

Roman said...

Hello Su,
you are very correct about what is going to happen!!!
There will be a period of "solar storms" lasting for about 9 months starting in late 2012 and extending to the second part of 2013.
2 solar events will be particularly devastating, the first will cause that most of the satellites, computers and other chip based electronic devices will "fried up".
Chaos will follow...
The second event will be even more powerfull causing death of the majority of living creatures living on land from overheating and radiation...
Not the end of the WORLD, but definitely end of civilization as we know it now!
Greetings from Cusco,Peru.
PS.