Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thank You





Dear Friends and Clients,

It doesn’t seem possible, but yet another year has come and gone. 2007 seemed to pass at a break-neck pace, especially for me.

I was blessed to be the feature psychic on an episode of Court TV’s Psychic Detectives which first aired on the 4th of July. I must tell you, I really appreciated all of your patience during that busy time! The interest generated by the show was overwhelming. For several weeks, my phone was ringing off the hook and my calendar was booked several weeks in advance! Even though it was super frenzied, looking back now, I can really laugh about it. It was a never-ending game of trying to keep all of my telephone batteries charged! What a hoot!

I’ve been taking a psychic look forward into the upcoming year…it’s going to be a roller coaster for the nation economically and politically, and even weather wise.

I also want to express a heart-felt THANK YOU for your trust and patronage. YOU are the reason that I do what I do, and I am honored to be your friend, confidant, and advisor.

I’m just a phone call away, if you need me.

Have a healthy, prosperous and safe 2008!



Su Walker


PS…if you are interested, you can still catch reruns of the Psychic Detectives show on Court TV if you watch the listings…the title is “Open Road.”

No comments: